Thursday, October 29, 2009

Announcement!!

Once again, no i'm not pregnant!

This is for my awesome business! (Again) But you should still be as excited as if I were pregnant!

I thought about doing this when I first started but I didn't want to get ahead of myself, but as I was putting in my order tonight I got confirmation that I should definately start! I'm going to start doing cake toppers! I know monograms are huge right now and that's why I wanted to do it in the first place. They are going to be fancier than my normal letters and come in 2 different sizes 4" and 6" and stick right into the top of the cake. I want to make them with crystals, rhinestones, pearls or anything to match the decor. I ordered one and will make it to show you how cute they are (or will be anyways!). I still have to figure out prices etc so i'll get back to ya on that. But ya, I love having fun new announcements for my business.
You can see more details on the site HERE!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Fun! Can't wait to see and hear more about them!

kelsey said...

i want to see. . . i thought you were "slowing down"? lol. i'm excited to see what they look like, i can't picture it in my head.

);