So I figured since this is the last time I'm probably going to be pregnant, i'd document a little more about it.
I'm a simple gal. Well for the most part... Anyways, I don't have very many "needs" while i'm pregnant but here is a list of what I DO need!
1. Diclectin- I am sick every single pregnancy. This time it hit me a little later but because I was so sick, I was pretty sure it was a girl again. So I take diclectin the entire time. If I think I'm in the clear, I stop taking it and pay the price. Kind of like today. Although I didn't decide to stop taking it, I just fell asleep two nights in a row in bed while watching tv. I gave Dustin the responsibility of making sure I take it and my prenatal vitamin. He is so much better at it than I am. Except when he falls asleep in bed too! So i'm sure feeling it today. The crappy thing is even if I take it in the morning, it does nothing! So I'm pretty much sick the whole day...
2. Coconut oil- This pregnancy is the first time I used it but I rub it on my belly after I shower. I love it! It's oily but meh. Not that I care about stretch marks since too much since I already have them but maybe I'll be lucky and the old ones will just re stretch again and I won't get new ones! Does that happen? I dunno.
3. A tan- When I first got pregnant I warned Dustin that I was going to do everything it takes to make myself feel better while pregnant. One thing I wanted was spray tans. I feel so much better when i'm tanned! So I got a few and they were awesome but they are pretty expensive so I invested in a self tanner and it is AMAZING!! I will never spend money on a tan again. It's called St. Tropez Bronzing mousse. It is the nicest color! Even just one coat is a nice simple glow and if you want to be darker a couple days later put more on. It's not orange at all. I got it at shoppers and it was $50 but worth every penny. It doesn't rub on on my clothing or wash off after one shower. It really is awesome stuff.
4. Get ready- I get asked ALL THE TIME, "How do you have the time to get ready with 4 kids?" Well I make time! My kids are used to me taking that time to get ready so they never bother me, I've trained them well ;) I feel WAY better when I get ready. Even a small freshen up. Wash face, makeup and a messy bun and put something decent on. Sweats and a cute tshirt totally count! As long as I feel half dressed i'm good. Lately it's about comfort when i'm home so I live in my sweats or black sweat shorts and a T or tank. Done.
5. Slurpees- enough said.
6. A good wardrobe- This is something I didn't have before and I felt so gross the entire pregnancy. It's so important to have clothes you feel good in, especially pregnant! I'm a budget shopper so I have made a couple orders to Pinkblush and they have THE cutest maternity clothes and the best prices by far! Anything else I have boughten is from regular stores in larger sizes. But it makes such a difference to have clothes I actually feel good in! Also I have bought a few pair of pants that aren't maternity but I purchased the Baby Belt. That thing is genius. I highly recommend that.
7. Baths- I can't say enough how much I love baths when pregnant. That pressure in my back and hips from the belly pulling and growing kills. I especially love the "kicked in the crotch" feeling. If you've had it, you know what i'm talking about. Anyways so at the end of the day when everything hurts I jump in the tub. It works EVERY TIME. I can't stay in long so it's only like 5-10 minutes and i'm out. ha. But seriously, they rock.
8. My other half- Can you believe I've been pregnant 3 times before now and never had a pregnancy pillow?! Me either. So this time I invested in one. It's the BEST thing i've ever bought for pregnancy. BEST! It takes the cake. The one I got is called the Snoozer and man alive, just thinking about it makes me want to go get it. That thing has changed my life and also replaced my husband in the bed. Thank goodness we have a King. See you in 4ish more months honey.
So that's all.
My sister wanted a belly pic last night so I sent her this. I couldn't leave out my other half. Can you feel the love?