I went into labour on Sunday morning at 2am, dilated to 3-4cm by late morning, and then stopped progressing. We went to the hospital 3 times in one day (Sunday) and last night once, but wasn't progressing again, but still having painful contractions. So I got a shot of Demerol for the pain, came home and went to bed.
I'm exhausted. I don't care if it happens now or in 3 weeks, but why would I start labour, then stop. They won't "help" it either because it's still early. It makes sense but it's frustrating. So now we wait. At least I know I can't be pregnant forever.