Monday, April 02, 2012

Just in time!

Kyla's friends have all been losing their teeth and she hasn't lost one yet. She was late getting her baby teeth in so the dentist told me she'd be late losing them and she's probably be 6 years old when she loses them. She has had one loose on the bottom for about a month now. It was slowly getting there. She has been patiently waiting for it to come out and last night it came out! 3 days before she turns 6! Dustin tied a string around it and pulled and the string broke, then I tried and didn't quite pull hard enough, so Kyla says, "Let me do it." She took some toilet paper grabbed it and pulled it out! I love her. She was SO excited! I gave them all a big bubble bath this morning and I was washing her hair and she said, "I'm so happy that this isn't a dream." I said, "What's not a dream?" She says, "That I lost my tooth." So funny.
I was doing her hair for school and she kept saying how excited she was to tell everyone at school about her tooth and she is going to keep saying it over and over until everyone knows. She also said that it's cool to lose teeth. She has been saying some pretty funny things lately.
On Saturday I decided to make a quick (but really it was 20 minutes) stop at the drive through at Tim Hortons and get the girls some mini donuts for a treat. We were sitting in the drive through and traffic around Tim Hortons is insane, Kyla goes, "Mom you are a really good driver, but the other people aren't." ha.
Then after I got the donuts, she wanted to know the treat so I showed her and she says, "You are the best mom, your not a boring mom, you the funnest mom!" Well thanks. At least she is easy to please!

Ignore the orange around Kyla's mouth, she ate a ton of cantaloupe and I don't care! ha


 I'm sad this one is blurry!

 And since I didn't have time last night to take any after shots. Here she is today with her money from the tooth fairy and her new smile!



And this one because she is beautiful!


5 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

a toonie!! no way!! lucky girl. such cute pics! i love the stage she is in, :) miss u guys!!! love ya.

polischuk said...

Mindy, enjoy reading your blog lady. Your pics and your little girlies are beautiful...such talent...umm I guess at both photography and making kids :)

polischuk said...

Mindy, enjoy reading your blog lady. Your pics and your little girlies are beautiful...such talent...umm I guess at both photography and making kids :)

polischuk said...

Mindy, enjoy reading your blog lady. Your pics and your little girlies are beautiful...such talent...umm I guess at both photography and making kids :)

Janas Bananas said...

Bailey was in grade 2 before she started loosing teeth, she used to say to me that she was going to be the only girl in the whole world to not loose her teeth. When she finally lots it she wrote the toothe fairy a note asking her if she could have extra money for being soo paitent..lol. That first one is always exciting!! I love the pictures where they are missing their top teeth, make sure to take lot's of those!!

);