Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update


I went into labour on Sunday morning at 2am, dilated to 3-4cm by late morning, and then stopped progressing. We went to the hospital 3 times in one day (Sunday) and last night once, but wasn't progressing again, but still having painful contractions. So I got a shot of Demerol for the pain, came home and went to bed.

I'm exhausted. I don't care if it happens now or in 3 weeks, but why would I start labour, then stop. They won't "help" it either because it's still early. It makes sense but it's frustrating. So now we wait. At least I know I can't be pregnant forever.



5 comments:

the fellers said...

oh I am sorry...good luck, hopefully it happens soon and you are not in pain anymore!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I just came across your blog. You have one of the most adorable families I've seen!

Good luck with your delivery! Hopefully that baby doesn't make you wait too long. :)

Arrington's said...

Good luck with everything! Post some pictures of the new addition ASAP:)

Jeff and Brit said...

COME OUT COME OUT MY NEPHEW!!! I'm thinking the more I say it's going to be a boy, it will lol! It sucks your still in pain and no baby to show for it.. yet! Love you and stay strong!

leger_mary04 said...

Sorry to hear this. It makes it so much more frustrating for you when you were told to expect pre-term labour too! I have a sister who was on bedrest at 31 weeks, always went early with three previous pregnancies and then went 2 days late with her fourth! I guess it goes to show babies will come when they're ready. Hang in there. Hope you're able to get some rest.

);