Friday, March 18, 2011

Today

Is one of "those" days.

The girls are constantly fighting and whining about something, and NOT listening so someone is always in a time out. It's wearing me out and i'm already huge and exhausted plus I have to carry Jayci around if she can't get somewhere. I did try to escape just for a minute and they just follow me.

I know i'm complaining. I normally try not to complain because I love being a mom but man, today is a hard one.

Just tell me it's ok and i'm not alone.

It's okay though. Tomorrow is a new day, right?




6 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

You are SO not alone. I'm totally with you. I love being a mom, but sometimes I have to be me. There has to be a balance, and sometimes I'm just so off kilter. Hope things improve for you.

kelsey said...

it's okay and you're not alone.

henline crew said...

I hate those days!! You are DEFIANTLY not alone!!

Janas Bananas said...

YOu are far from alone! I never believe anyone who says they never stuggle at anytime being a mom..Everyone has their moments, and you are super prego, this is not helpful in your energy level or paitenc levels.. Tomorrow is another day.

the fellers said...

it is ok, you are normal...tomorrow IS a new day, and since it is Monday when I am commenting on this, it probably WAS a better day!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are not alone hun!! I am not a mother, but I am a teacher to 17 3 and 4 year olds, these days are very common! It may not be the same but I gettcha!
hugs luv!

);