Sunday, October 02, 2011

Hello there

I've slacked here, gotta get back on track. I've been super busy doing photos and well just with life!
For example, lets start off with today.
I'm sick with a nasty deep chest cough that is getting worse by the day so I guess tomorrow i'm calling to doctor. I have 3 SUPER whiny girls, Laken is the best one as always, and i've had 2 plugged toilets and a plugged sink with an entire roll of toilet paper! That's just today.

My dad came to visit again this weekend! I love having him live so close I get to see him a lot more. He lives about 3 1/2 hours away. For those who don't know by now my parents are seperated and getting a divorce. I guess it's out there and a few of you have asked so i'll just tell you.

Anyways so we had a lot of fun, but it was busy as my life is all the time. He got to see Kyla in ballet though and we had a lot of fun just hanging out. Here are a few pics of lately! My dad took lots on his phone I need to get from him. I wish I would have got one of him and I! Dangit.





Oh Also, ALSO, he got me an early birthday gift!!! Well it's not here yet but we ordered it! I have been wanting one for a while so bad!
It's a Jo Totes camera bag! It's BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't decide on a color, I wanted something fun and cute but something I wouldn't get sick of fast. So I got this one! Thanks dad, you are the BEST!!! Now I need more lenses to fill it with! hint hint Dust...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Minds...that's a camera bag? Pretty pretty!
You are lucky that daddy lives so close now...anducky him. I'm sure he is loving it alot because grandbabies are an extension of us andthere's a conection there! So happy he had the time to visit xo Auntie

The Pratts said...

Laken looks so much like Kyla I think! Very cute! Sorry to hear about your parents...that must be what you were talking about in that post awhile ago, hey? That can't be easy, I hope you're hanging in there. Fun that your dad got to visit, though, and super cute camera bag!

Mark and Hilary said...

sorry to hear about your mom & dad. Love that camera bag!! Sorry it's been such a crappy day!

The Harker Family said...

Love the camera bag! So, so, so sorry to hear about your parents. I never would have imagined that! How nice though to have your dad so close. Thinking of you honey! Super cute pics of the girls!

Meagan M said...

Mindy, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. I'm so glad you've got such a great support system to help you through this!

I LOVE the camera bag by the way!

);