Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving first of all! We had one busy weekend. We had a fun cheese and chocolate fondu at the Taggs and then we had a huge thanksgiving dinner at Jill and Travis's house. I said i'd make the turkey. The thought was there. Dustin ended up doing it all. ha The thought of having to clean it out is pretty gross to me. I wouldn't eat it if I had to prepare it. Plus I had to go out and do photos for someone when it had to go in, ironically. He did great though, it was awesome!

I did make the buns and a pink lemonade pie, it was delicious.
I'm still suffering from bronchitis and I have even finished my antibiotics. What a joke. I think I may have it for the rest of my life.

Here are a few pics to share from the Francis' on thanksgiving! These 5 people are the number one thing i'm grateful for in this entire world.






 Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your girls are so adorable!

Jeff and Brit said...

Cute cute! ;) Love the girls and can't believe how big Laken is getting! Sitting up!? What a big girl! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

);