Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lovely

I sat here today around 2:30 thinking how awesome it was that Kyla was at school, the twins were upstairs playing so good, and Laken was sleeping. It was so peaceful.

So I enjoyed some TV before having to run out the door to get Kyla from school.

Then the awesomeness ended when Jayci walked down the stairs looking like this....




Yes that is eyeliner. Didn't she do a good job? Everywhere EXCEPT the eyes.

Close though.

Thankfully Presley wasn't as beautiful.

Thanks Girls.

Luckily it was only on their faces and not all over my room or vanity.

I text a picture to my dad, he asked "What did you do?!"

I said, "What am I supposed to do? I took a picture."



7 comments:

Amie said...

haha! My friends little girl did this to herself but with permenant marker. Looks like your girls are maybe wanting some facial hair? haha

Jessica said...

Quiet twins = mischief!! You're lucky it was only eyeliner!

Carrie said...

haha so hilarious!

kelsey said...

HA. awesome. I love your texts. Indeed, take a picture!

Ashley said...

Yeah, that's pretty funny being on the outside of it!

kyleandtaryn said...

Haha! They are getting so big, and they have so much HAIR! Cutie pies!

Alison said...

Haha! Silver just saw these pictures and she was like, Leela's so cute!" ha They're not Leela but I know Silver has seen Leela look like that maybe one or two times! At least they're cute!

);