Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy Valentine's Craft

My sister Britt has been making crafts lately and she recently made one out of a canvas. So she inspired me to get my canvases out that I bought a while ago and make something with them. I wanted to do something to do with Valentine's but that I could use after since i'm not really into the whole valentines decorating thing. Anyways so I wanted to make a heart out of paper rosettes, so I looked online and found this tutorial for the rosettes, painted the canvas cream and stuck them on. I had everything on hand and it was super easy.

It turned out pretty cute I think, and after i'll just put it in the girls room!




9 comments:

The Pratts said...

Very cute!! I'm in project mode right now too. I saw your cute belly from afar at church on Sunday. You're looking great!

The Pratts said...

P.S. I'm so glad you mentioned that you're putting this in your girl's room after Valentine's Day. I'm making a Valentine's wreath, and I think I might hang it in Ivy's room when I'm done. Thanks for the idea!

The Harker Family said...

Oh, I LOVE it! So cute!

Jeff and Brit said...

It turned out super cute Min! love it! so how'd you do it lol I might just have to try it out :) Love ya!

Carrie said...

You are so crafty. I love the idea!

The Evansons said...

Cute! I'm making one today!

Ryan RoxAnn Erica and Aubrey said...

You are a very talented lady! I wish I had one ounce of your creativity. I was thinking of doing something for my front door. Maybe I need to DO it!

Amy said...

So cute! Taylor would love something like this in her room.

Lisa and Ryan said...

cute craft Mindy!!! Valentine's day crafts are the cutest! :)

);