Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a little biased

This is one of my latest names I made and I love it! I just had to share with you. This was for a good friend of mine and she is expecting their first baby girl. The nursery is hot pink, baby pink and lime green. So cute! I knew I was going to love making this one. Also the name is my ultimate favorite name that I have loved since I was little. We ironicly loved the same name. As you can tell, I like uncommon names. Presley's middle name is Taya. I didn't use it as a first name because I knew a relative on Dustin's side of the family who called their little girl Mataya and call her Taya for short and I didn't want to have the same first name in family, even though it wasn't really even the same name. Anyways i'm weird like that, and I make sense to me! ;) So ya here is her name! Congrats Teddi and Daniel i'm so excited for you!
(click on it to see it larger)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute! Great job!

Lynn said...

Those colors actually are REALLY cute together!

);