- my kids don’t sleep in at all when Dustin’s off. But that’s ok, I don’t get up with them, he does. Don’t judge me.
-Kyla is done pre-school this week. It’s crazy how fast this year flew by. She’s excited so she doesn’t have to miss out on our park days anymore. I’m looking forward to not having to drive anymore!
-You know the saying "retail therapy". I truly feel that when I buy something I love I get a high. It's way exciting. Therapy is a good thing, and what better way to get it than SHOPPING.
-Dustin is easy to make fun of, and he never has come backs. It’s great.
-I have accepted the fact that I am not happy when the house isn’t clean. So we clean it a lot! Then I’m the best person to be around. Pretty much.
- I need to take my girls 3 and 5 year pictures. I've been planning it for months. I’m slowly getting there. I bought the accessories. The most important part.
- I own a lot of hair accessories.
-Laken is the BEST little girl and is still sleeping through the night. She’s 10 weeks old, and tiny. She only weighed 10 lbs at her 2 months shots. She is starting to laugh a little and smile so much. I love her way too much.
-I love the movie burlesque. Maybe more than love.
-I’m being deprived of shopping, and I’m not taking well to it.
-I’m pretty sure Jayci is going to be a famous singer, she is ALWAYS singing! I have high hopes for my kids. Kyla wants to be a superstar, among other things. Totally doable.
-People in fort mac don’t know how to work 4 way stops. So they put in stop lights instead. We have a lot of stop lights now.
- I love watching The Real Housewives.
- Ashley is retarded and should go home. If she seriously lets Bentley come back, she has issues. I hope she is watching the show in embarrassment now, after all, she was warned in the beginning. Did she forget that one MAIN point?!
-The twins are terrified of bugs and they are all “spiders”. Jayci reacts to mosquito bites. It sucks.
-I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. Not quite my goal, since I gained a little right before being pregnant from my thyroid. But i'm pleased. No I don't work out. I hate working out. I decided after 3 months I'll start doing something though because it's healthy and all that crap.
-We had our first family home evening last night. I chose the lesson. It was on listening. I’m thinking the next one will be the same.
-I’m terrified of winter, I am thoroughly enjoying this weather!
- I figured out how to make my pictures extra large on here thanks to Jennie and i'm loving it! It was super easy. I can explain it next post if you request it.
- I just realized I have over 300 posts on this blog. Maybe it's time to make it into a book.
- I could live off of maltesers and pepsi slurpees.
- I hate when people say “holy _____ batman” and I hate that I had to even write it just then.
-I read in a magazine things you should never stop doing, the FIRST one was, listening to the spice girls. Just saying,
-I must be amazing because I don’t just listen to them, I choreograph dances to them!
-Maybe I’ll share some more because I should have wrote the article it could have been better. These were the best ones.
Doing the “beep the horn” gesture to truck drivers
Holding your breath when you pass a graveyard
Dressing festively for every holiday
Choreograph dances (I should get extra points)
Treating September like it’s the beginning of the year and buy new clothes
Picking your outfit out the night before as if it were the first day of school (I always did this!!)
Taking a year book photo of yourself, every year.
And the rest are pretty gay. Or I don’t know what they’re talking about.
I liked the random list. It was easier. You should try it.
I love the details of this Fathers Day picture.
The baby puke, talk about good timing. Laken being naked makes it that much better. Dustin not even noticing while opening his card from Kyla and Jayci's evil expression. It's a good one.
Okay, this one is better.