Monday, February 02, 2009

Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!


This is the first bath with the twins together! They loved it!


And as always some random fun ones. I love this picture, she always has to hold them right when they wake up. She is the best big sister and loves them so much.
This is how Kyla watched the Superbowl, she even had to have the toys hanging. so funny.

Just playing on the floor, they could be happy just rolling around forever! They are so good at entertaining themselves, especially when they attack eachother. I have to go in and seperate them already!
I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting and she is so pretty. We have so much fun together. I just love her so much.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Kyla is way cute! And I love how chubby the twins are. So cute. I hope that's not offensive to you... I'm all about chubby babies.

Janas Bananas said...

Those are the cutest pictures, I love bath time pics, they just look sooo clean and cute!! Just wait till those 2 are running around the house eh!!!! Thats when the real fun will start, I am excited for those pictures. And yes, I would have to agree Kyla is a pretty little girl!

Lynn said...

Your little girls are just SO kissable!

kelsey said...

i love them in the tub together. especially when one of them (i'm not even going to try and guess. . . ) has both arms up behind her head like she's all relaxin in the water!!! i laughed right out loud at her chubby little arms up there! love it. i want to squeeze them. kyla is growing up way too fast, tell her to stop already. pretty soon she'll be dating! weird. . .

Carrie said...

Such cute pics. I love the last one of Kyla, she looks so sweet.

the fellers said...

I can not believe how big the twins are getting...how much do they weigh now? Your kids are all gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I know I say this all the time, but your girls are so cute!

);