Tuesday, February 26, 2008

20 weeks!

So this is a big mile stone, 5 months! I can't believe how fast it has gone by so far. I know the next 3ish months will go by even faster with us moving and all. I will officially tell you we are moving on March 21st to Fort Mcmurray. Dustin got a job offer up there so we are gonna go make so good money (and save it) ;) then come back here to Okotoks. I know this is where I want to end up raising my family. The sooner we come back the better but i'm thinking a couple years forsure. I think it we stay here we will be stuck in a 2 bdrm condo for a long time with 3 kids! Not very fun. I think this is a great opportunity for Dustin and he is really excited about it. His boss is a great guy, who we can trust so we know it's safe. We even have a place to live when we go there. Everything just kind of worked out for us, kind of an answer to our prayers. Dustin's sister lives up there so I know I won't be alone, thank goodness. I don't think i'd go if I didnt know anyone up there. Well back to the pregnancy, i've been feeling a lot better for sickness, I only get sick when I miss taking a pill. I'm down to taking one at night and thats it. So i'm glad for that, as soon as I miss taking it though i'm over the toilet all day! So they pretty much save my life! This weekend I started to feel a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. It's weird cuz I never had them with Kyla and now when i'm doing anything physical, walking or standing for too long they start. It's not very comfortable either! The past 2 days i've been resting a bit more and haven't had them very much. So I keep having these weird dreams that we are having one girl and one boy, last night it was so real too. I delivered one of each and we didn't know until I delivered them! I am second guessing the ultrasound now and I'll be comfortable on our next one when they see what they are again, just to be sure. I was so positive it was a boy and girl before too. So who knows! I hope I find out soon if they messed up so I can buy boy stuff cuz I have nothing! It's sure weird though! I'm having 2 baby showers before we move and i'm so excited for them! One is this weekend in Cardston and one is on March 15th in Okotoks. I really hope a lot of people come cuz it's kind of a goodbye thing for me too, since moving came so fast. I want to see as many people before we move and these showers would be a great time to do that. So all of you should come! Oh and I am going to put up the ultrasound pictures, I just need to get to a scanner.



I had to put this picture of Kyla on cuz I love it, she is getting so old I can't believe she turns 2 in April.

7 comments:

angie said...

let me know where your shower is and I'll be there!

Christine Peterson said...

Are you taking Diclectin? I took that for Taylor, I felt sick a lot but refused to throw up! I can't stand throwing up, although I did once. I'm glad your feeling better, there is nothing worse than that!

Francis Family said...

yup i'm taking Diclectin! I had to take it the whole time with Kyla too. Love that stuff! ha

kelsey said...

you are so cute. i know you hear it all the time. i'm excited for you to move, you'll like it. plus, you'll have three babies to keep you busy if you don't!

Anonymous said...

Awww... you lookin so darling! I have to take Diclectin with each of my babies too. Otherwise me and the toliet become really close... I hate being sick. Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully everything goes great for your move and up in Fort M.

Ashley said...

You look fantastic! Good luck with your move and everything else!

Anonymous said...

Mindy! Do you have preggo pictures from Kyla? You should totally post ones from Kyla and from these babies. It would be cute to see the difference between twins and just having one in there!

);