Wednesday, January 16, 2008

15 Weeks!


Well now that all of this has settled in I can start enjoying it. I am actually getting really excited! I am getting bigger everyday and it's so weird how fast I am growing, but it's all in my belly(well and boobs I guess!) So that's kind of exciting! I just can't wait to feel them move, which should be anyday now! I have been working out every other day, cuz I don't want to over do it seeing as I never worked out before I was pregnant. But I have a prenatal dvd and its so fun, i rotate the workouts from Salsa dance to Yoga and I always do the relaxation and labour prep. It makes me like working out, cuz I used to hate it. I am getting so excited to be done this pregnancy though. I used to think pregnancy was fun and cute, but not anymore! I'm thinking having 2 in 1 is a blessing so I don't have to get pregnant as many times! I think it's cuz this time i'm growing so quickly and already feel like i'm almost done... but I'm so not! The sickness has been bad, but getting better now thank goodness and I didn't get time to realize I was growing a tummy, it just came out of nowhere and I needed a new wardrobe! Thanks to sisters who lend me clothes that will work till i'm bigger. I realized none of my regular clothes will work as maternity, which is so weird. I bought a few things and I should be good for a couple months. I don't know how mig i'm going to be, it's all a mystery! I haven't even seen my new Doctor yet so I know nothing! I don't see her until Febuary 4th. I don't even have an ultrasound booked. I'm kind of glad I have a new doctor though cuz now I only have one. In High River there are 9! They rotate and you never know who you'll get and who is going to deliver you. I wasn't to fond of that in the first place. So this is nice and plus she's a girl! I'm just going to be patient!

Kyla has been such a good girl through all this. I am kind of negecting her on here but she has been so good. I know she is going to be the best big sister and she'll be such a big helper. She is learning so fast and talks so well now. She even peed in her new potty three times all by herself! She pushes us out of the bathroom and just goes! I am so lucky. I can't wait for these babies to come, it's going to be so amazing. A lot of work but i'm just going to enjoy it all!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You look really good. I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. I was sick the entire time with Aubrey which makes life no fun at all. What Yoga dvd do you have? I had a prenatal pilates dvd and hated it (it was just a brutal kind). Maybe next time I'll try yoga.

Tim and Ashlee said...

You're looking cute Mindy! Hope those twins are being kind to their mommy!!

);