Monday, December 03, 2007

Having Issues

So lately I have made about 3 entries but it won'y let me upload any pictures, so I have just saved them and hopefully one day it'll let me! I'm kind of getting frustrated. Not too much has happened lately, Kyla has been having tatrums and we aren't too sure where they are coming from! I am hoping she is teething and she'll get over it soon and it's not a new trend she has started! We went to Dustin's work Christmas party yesterday and Santa was there for the kids, when it was kyla's turn she freaked and wouldn't let go of Dustin it was quite hilarious. She clinged to him so tight she was devistated as if we were torturing her! Poor girl! I got some funny pictures though, i will try and post those eventually!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashlee said...

Blogger won't let me upload pics anymore. I've switched to using Flickr or Photobucket and then getting the html they provide and cutting and pasting them into Blogger.

);