Monday, October 29, 2007

Family

Well I have really been bad at doing this lately. I finally got a new job in Okotoks, I'm going to be waitressing for Boston Pizza, so hopefully all goes good there! We finally got some family pictures done. I really wanted some done in the leaves and we decided to take some at the last minute in my in-laws yard because they had so many trees, it was beautiful there. I didn't want Dustin to be wearing a hat (which he was) so we took them just incase there weren't leaves in a few weeks when my aunt was going to take them. Well last weekend we were in Cardston and I asked my aunt to take some for us, it was freezing and windy out and Dustin didn't look to happy and awake in them. I finally decided to just go with the ones in his parents yard. They are really cute and casual and that's what Dustin loves. He hates when we have to take pictures in our Church clothes. He's funny like that. But ya, this is the result and I think I really like them.


I really love this one cuz it's truly us! I almost want to use it as our family picture!

4 comments:

Meagan M said...

Oh my gosh...you guys are the cutest little family. I love the pics! Ben and I need to take some family pictures...you've now ispired us!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Love you family Fall photos. They look great!

Anonymous said...

So cute! We need to do family photos, but life has just been so crazy. But I really want super cute pictures to hang when my house is built. Who took yours? They are just darling. I love the one that is in color. Where you are just popping into the side of the picture.

kelsey said...

hey. i need to know where all you people are finding the cute blog templates? am i missing something? i've been searching, but can't find anything and now i see yours and others and wonder where they are coming from!!! lol...
p.s. your hair looks great that length! i never thought i'd see the day!

);