Thursday, June 05, 2014

Jayci and Presley's Bday!

This year I wanted to keep birthdays simple. Main reason being i'm pregnant and last year I went all out so I didn't feel like doing that again this year. Besides I don't want my girls expecting extravagant parties every year. I decided to do their party at Menchies! How fun right? You pat per kid and they decorate for you, you get a tshirt to color, party hat, and menchies in a waffle cone. They also clean up for you! It was worth every penny and i've spent more than that on home parties. It was great! We were also lucky enough to have Sarah come to face painting for us. She is amazing! I will hire her anyday! So that was an awesome bonus for the kids. It was easy, fun and the kids had a blast. My kind of party!

Be prepared for lots of pics. I actually used my real camera!








Yes the twins are tall. They are in the 90% for height or something...










 





Awesome face painting eh?
















So they asked for Furblings for their bday and I've told them over and over no. Kyla got a Furby for her bday and I said one is enough. But the day before their bday we were in walmart and they were just sitting there on the shelf. I had too. Besides their bday morning Jayci's like, "I know what we are getting for our birthday, a furbling!" So thank goodness I got them. I think they were a bit excited! 









We also got them our original plan of new bikes! They can't even ride them. They still have training wheels on their small bikes. The next nice day we are teaching them on the smaller bikes with no training wheels! I'm determined this year. Last year I just wanted to pull my hair out. ha.



Our family pic went over good... Thanks Laken! 


Good times. I didn't even care. 

So that's it! I would highly recommend having a party at Menchies anyday!! Happy 6th birthday girls!! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I hope they had an amazing birthday party! Hey do me a favor check out my blog! http://raccoonlainey.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Raccoonlainey!

);