Thursday, August 25, 2011

Excited and Nervous!

So, I guess it's time I can tell you all what i've been up too. Since your all friends. Well I hope you are, and not just stalkers... ;)
I'm not sure i'm ready to let it out there but it's exciting so I have to tell you! I'm finally doing something for ME! I've been wanting to do it for a long, long time (like years) I just didn't want to be "another one". But I really don't care because I LOVE it and have such a passion for it. I'm taking a course in the beginning of Sept and can't wait.

So i'm JUST starting out, so be gentle. ;)
ps: it's still in the works but it's coming.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Also go "like" my facebook group page!

Oh also this blog is so messed up. I tried to redo from scratch the other one but accidentally was signed up under THIS ONE. Totally destroyed everything. Sucked. Big Time. So it's coming too. 




4 comments:

kaydubya said...

I thought to myself when I saw your last post that you were a really good photographer and that you should have a business... ha! Good luck with it! You do a really good job. What kind of camera do you have?

Francis Family said...

Thanks Kathleen!!
That means a lot!
I have the Canon Rebel XS, but soon upgrading it and can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Francis Family, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Unknown said...

you aree invted to follow my blog

);