Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyla!


Well I can't believe it but our daughter is 2 years old. I feel like I was just pregnant with her and now she is talking like crazy and is such a smarty pants. She never stops amazing us with what she can do, she is quite the copy cat so she says pretty much anything. She also doesn't forget anything, sometimes its a bad thing ;) We love her so much, she will always be my baby. She is going to be a big sister soon and I think thats why we've been so blessed with how big of a helper she is so she will be able to help me a lot with these other 2 girls.
Here are some pictures of her birthday, we celebrated it on Easter weekend with all of Dustin's family. I guess it was a good thing with me being on bedrest, her birthday won't be a huge deal today so good thing we did it early. Here are also some pictures of Easter. I kind of haven't got around to an Easter post considering our latest situation. But here is our big girl all grown up.

With cousin Emma in their new Rain suits, they wore their boots pretty much everyday all day. Now Kyla has a big blister on her toe so I think they will be hidden for a bit.

3 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

She's a cutie. I love that first picture of her.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! I LOVE that first picture of her!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Can you beleive she is already two!

);