Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Many changes










It has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. We have had a lot of changes lately. We just bought a house in Okotoks, we had Kyla's first birthday in April, and Dustin is just finishing his first year in school. I am now working part-time in the evenings and still a full time mom in the days! Kyla is now walking all over the place, she talks a bunch of jibberish and she copies everything you do! She is a blast. We love living in Okotoks and couldn't be happier right now. I'll put some pictures on here to update it, I have so many to chose from! I also have a facebook account with a ton of pics on it! The one of me and Kyla is on Mother's day, and her on the swing was her first time at the park this year. I also love the one of her and Dustin! It is so priceless the look on her face!

No comments:

);