Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Big Move






I realized it has been a while and I never updated about our move. We recently bought a condo in Okotoks and moved in April 13th. It's a 2 bedroom place and it's only 3 years old. We absolutely love it here! I don't think I want to live anywhere else for a long time, I could see us raising a family here. Eventually buying an acreage just outside town and having quads and dirtbikes for the kids. Dustin eventually wants to start his own business so we figured the best place to do that is Calgary. We weren't to set on living in Calgary so Okotoks is perfect! You get the city living without living in the city, and we have everything we need right here in town! (Other than the mall of course) It's about a 15 minute drive to Calgary so it's not bad at all. The church is very strong out here and there are quite a few young couples that live here. I guess it's the place to be!

No comments:

);