Friday, September 28, 2007

Bed of Roses





















I have been sick for the past week and I just got over it a few days ago. I felt really gross and had no energy, it was kind of hard because I had no time to be sick I was so busy so I just went on hoping it would go away, it eventually did. But on Wednesday Dustin came home from work with some red roses for me. I loved them. He rarely gets me flowers, but when he does it's special. I just wanted to brag about how wonderful of a husband I have and how happy we are with our family. I hope everyone can be as happy as we are!


So, I showed Kyla how to smell the flowers and she was too cute. I decided to snap some pictures and be a photographer. Some of them turned out not too bad, I guess my daughter is just photogenic! ;)


I love her little pigtails, and how everytime I do them they are a little longer. My little blondie.





3 comments:

angie said...

Lucky you! Kyla is so cute, I'll see her on tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Brighton loves to smell flowers... but it is just just doesn't have the same "cuteness factor" (is that a word) when it is a boy doing it. Although Todd did teach him how to dribble a basketball the other day... that was soooo cute, I will have to take pictures!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Adorable! I haven't seen Kyla since Kimmy & Brendan's wedding 1.5 years ago. She's so much bigger now. So cute!

);